1. For the first time only, download the Overdrive app.
2. Go to our homepage at www.monmouthcountylib.org
3. Select the Library on the Go link - right side of the page.
4. To search for books, enter title, author, or subject on the search line or click the advanced search link for a more detailed search.
5. You may also search through our eBook Fiction, Nonfiction, Audiobook, Kids & Teens, and Featured Collections links.
Making a Selection:
1. Select a book keeping in mind that the darker book icons on the books are currently available while the light gray book icons indicate that the book has holds. A headset on the book means the copy is an audiobook.
2. To view a sample of a book, hover over the book and click sample. To view information about a book, hover over the book and click the more arrow.
3. To bookmark a selection to hold in your account “list,” hover over the desired book then click the bookmark icon on the left bottom. Bookmarked lists will be in your wish list under lists.
4. Select a book by hovering over it. Then click Borrow or Place a Hold.
5. You will be asked to enter your library card number and by checking the box below the sign in, your card number will save to your computer/device.
6. Place a Hold option
a. Provide your email address.
b. You will be notified via email when the book is available, or by checking the box on the hold screen, the book will automatically be delivered to you when it is available.
c. Upon notification, you have three days to retrieve your book.
7. Borrow option
a.Click Download and choose Adobe EPub EBook option.
b.Your book will open in the Overdrive Media Console.
8. Books may now be renewed if there are no holds. If eligible for renewal, a renew option link will appear three days before due date under the book on your bookshelf.
For more free E-books try these websites: