1. For the first time only, download the Overdrive app.
2. Go to our homepage at www.monmouthcountylib.org
3. Select the Library on the Go link - right side of the page
4. To search for books, enter title, author, or subject on the search line or click the advanced search link for a more detailed search
5. You may also search through our eBook Fiction, Nonfiction, Audiobook, Kids & Teens, and Featured Collections links
Making a Selection:
1. Select a book keeping in mind that the darker book icons on the books are currently available while the light gray book icons indicate that the book has holds. A headset on the book means the copy is an audiobook.
2. To bookmark a selection to hold in your account “list,” click the bookmark icon at the bottom of the selected book.
3. Select a book by clicking on it. Then click the Borrow or Place a Hold tab on the next screen.
4. You will be asked to enter your library card number and by checking the box below the sign in, your card number will save to your computer.
5. Place a Hold option
a. Provide your email address
b. You will be notified via email when the book is available
c. Upon notification, you have three days to retrieve your book
6. Borrow option
a. Click Download and choose Adobe EPub EBook option
b. Your book will open in Overdrive
7. Books may now be renewed if there are no holds. If eligible for renewal, a renew option link will appear three days before due date under the book on your bookshelf.
For more free E-books try these websites: